Who We Are
Wings is a leading company of an organization and network of companies entirely dedicated to electric mobility, in all its forms.Several partner companies participate in this organization, each operating in fields of interest and distinctive sectors that are integrated organically with those of other companies.
This feature allows Wings to stand out markedly from competitors on the Italian and European markets.
The competitive advantage arises mainly from the lean and fast actions and interactions on these sectors and from the integrated design and development, obtained from the close relationship between the different companies of the group.
- Europe and Asia for technical and research activities,
- Europe for commercial activities.
- to quickly identify the technical and / or commercial partners that best meets the requirements of each project
- exploit significant operational synergies with partners operating in the same field of Wings
- the research and development of new versions of electric mopeds.
- the research of new products and suppliers complementary to the proprietary product lines.
- the promotion and sales in the European market with the establishment of further distribution agreements in different European countries.
- the development of new tools and solutions for direct sales and internationalization.
- the strategic consulting and services in product development, scouting and purchase of products in Asian countries
- the process of integration with its business partners, such as the acquisition of 10% of the shares of Terravision Electric Italia srl
The company, located in San Marino, is a primary player in the Italian urban and mid-range mobility market since 15 years. It owns the brands Armony, Garelli, Mosquito and Futuro, brands that has been pioneer in Italy in the world of electric two wheels and Green Mobility
Eagle Power srl
The company located in Ronchis (UD) deals with research & development and engineering of 2,3,4-wheel vehicles for private and / or instrumental use, applications for agricultural machinery, marine applications, transportable products for storage, electric motors and complete power train for vehicles (including batteries).
Eveons Mobility Systems LLC
The company, located in Dubai, is the most established company in the Electric Mobility sector in the Middle East with a wide range of electric vehicles such as scooters, bicycles, mopeds, cars, electric vans, special vehicles for delivery. Eveons Mobility Systems LLC is the Middle East leading E-mobility specialist electric scooter, electric bike, electric mopeds, electric car, electric van, delivery e-motorcycle retailer, and manufacturer. The products are carefully designed in Sweden and assembled in Asia. The company has got headquarters and technical and commercial facilities also in Sweden and northern Europe
The company, located in Farra di Soligo (TV). has a long experience in the entire field of electric power train and powered two wheels. The company develops, manufactures and / or distributes a wide range of products and powertrains full made in Italy, with extreme commitment to the quality and reliability of the solutions provided.
The company located in Wuxi (China) deals with the production in the Asian market of motors and complete power train, electronic control systems and batteries for electric vehicles. Proud Eagle solutions are used in several Wings vehicles and by numerous European and Asian electric vehicle manufacturers
Terravision Electric Spa and Terravision srl
The company located in Desio (MB) offers passenger transfer services from the airports of the major European cities to the respective city centers. The company has created and started a showroom and assistance workshop dedicated exclusively to electric mobility "conveying" the values of environmental sustainability with 2000 square meters dedicated to a showroom for the exhibition of electric vehicles such as: bicycles, tricycles and scooters and an assistance workshop specialized in the repair of electric vehicles, in the transformation of traditional bikes into ebikes, in the customization of vehicles